Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Craftiness...

...is that a word?!?! Ok, who cares. I have to say that my friend Keelie is probably one of the craftiest (is that a word...again?) people I know. She's currently holding a fall wreath party on her blog and I invite everyone who is interested to join! There are door prizes and such but I'm also interested in what you have to offer. You see, I cannot participate given my upcoming move to the "Heartland"; however, I hope to make some stuff of my own once I get there. Yes, I admit it, I hope to be crafting some stuff in Kansas. What else is there to do there anyway? So, check it out!

3 comments:

Keelie said...

You want the rag purse don't you? or the mock scarf for the cold Kansas winter you are about to endure? On your way my friend--you just earned yourself a couple of entries into the door prize drawings!! WHOOHOOOO!

klg0816 said...

Is it strange that I'm excited about this? It may not be great but it will be awesome in my eyes LOL! BTW, not interested in the purse BUT I might be in the scarf just to see what the heck a "mock scarf" is lol...I want your wreath! If I don't win it though, hey I'll have a good one of my own...right? lol

Taylor said...

Kev - You stay away from the rag purse. It is mine.
Come to think of it - I guess I could attemt to make one of my own and share.