Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July

Today, we take time to celebrate our nation, our freedom, our democracy and, ultimately, the birth of the United States of America. I'm proud to be from this country, I'm proud to say I'm American. With that, I post this video, a beautiful song set to beautiful images of our nation and those that continue to protect us and keep us free. Let us never forget our forefathers, who had a vision of a nation free from persecution, where everyone is an equal and all those lives lost so that we may live in a country of freedom....



This song, I believe, was written following the events of 9/11, a day and time we will ALL remember. We will ALL remember where we were and what we were doing when we heard of this tragedy. Yet, the American spirit continues to endure. It's what this great nation is all about. We will always remember and continue to forge ahead.

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!

No comments: