Monday, April 26, 2010

Concerts

Now I'm not one that has ever really enjoyed concerts. I mean sure I've seen a few and based my judgements solely on those. However, I'm not a fan of crowds, especially those full of teenagers. I actually have a real issue with teenagers, but that's another story. You see, I hate that feeling of having to "compete" to see the person I've paid good money to see. Does that make any sense? lol. So, if I cannot get good, and I mean GOOD seats, then it's really not worth it in my opinion. That being said, Seam was hell bent on going to see Lady Gaga this Summer. So concert #1, July 22nd, we tried the presale for Citi card holders, no such luck...actually a bad experience for Seam, so we won't talk about it. Then we tried the General Public sale, no luck again...as a matter of fact the tickets sold out within minutes. (Probably due to those ticket hounds that buy 100 at a time...assholes, another peeve) So, luckily, we found out that she is putting on another show because of the demand, so FORTUNATELY for HIM...we got tickets, lower level to see Lady Gaga in July. I know he's pumped, I'll live. I do like some of her music and I'm certain she puts on a good show, so we'll see.

NOW for the AWESOME news!!!! Thankfully, due to the same source that let us know about Gaga's second show, I found out when Carrie Underwood's tickets went on sale. Yes, I was determined. So, the presale was for "Fan Club Members" only, couldn't find a password to save my life. SO, they offered a deal where if you BECOME a member of the fan club AND buy tickets, you could take advantage of the presale. HELL YEAH! We got FLOOR seats for CARRIE FRICKIN' UNDERWOOD!!! So, yeah, needless to say...pay back is a bitch. I'll see Lady Gaga so I can see Carrie from EVEN better seats! LOL Oh, I forgot, I'm not a fan of concerts...yeah about that.... =)

No comments: