Saturday, May 22, 2010

Simply Amazing




Some of you may know we had a "photo shoot" of my nieces yesterday. Jessica Claytor was the photographer and, judging by these preview pictures, she has done it once again. I've seen her work before from various friends on Facebook, so one day I decided, "Why not get some pictures of my beautiful nieces!". This is the outcome and, I must say, I am ecstatic. I love these pictures. She is an amazing photographer and does such a wonderful job working with kids! I was unable to attend the photo shoot due to work but heard nothing but absolute RAVE reviews from my mom and sister. I'm so happy, I can't wait to have the pictures blown up and framed to hang in my living room...awesome, just awesome! If you want her contact info, let me know. She's extremely talented and, quite simply, amazing.

2 comments:

Keelie said...

These are fabulous!! The girls look so wonderful and you all will cherish these forever. I am having her take our family portrait this fall--so excited!!

klg0816 said...

I wasn't able to go but my mom and sister were so impressed with how professional she was and just how wonderfully she worked with the girls! Emma apparently showed up that day as, what I like to call, "Shy girl" but they were able to work through it! Your pics will be awesome, I can't wait to see them!